Make your presence felt

You can leave your comment or read what other KU fans have to say by clicking 'Comments' at the end of each article.

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Now Accepting Donations!

I recently announced that I would be spending less time posting here at KU Vital Sports and more time actually earning some pocket change by covering Major League Baseball for RBI Magazine.

Although that is going very well, I do miss covering KU Athletics. Unfortunately, I write for KU Vital Sports without any compensation whatsoever. The chance to make some cash at RBI Magazine only made sense.

That said, I put a donations tab in the upper right of this site. If I can earn a few bucks here and there via donations, I'll use that incentive to continue banging out articles and analysis.

Thank you for supporting KU Vital Sports. Go Golden Bears!

No comments: