Make your presence felt

You can leave your comment or read what other KU fans have to say by clicking 'Comments' at the end of each article.

Friday, February 29, 2008

Be a contributor!

Want to write for Kutztown University Vital Sports?

I can't cover everything I'd like to by myself and I'm looking for some help. I'd love to cover more sports on the site, so if you have a favorite KU sport you'd want to focus on, be my guest. This invitation is extended to players, coaches, faculty, and fans.

Players and coaches are welcome to post blogs, while staff and faculty can contribute from whichever angle they would like to. Anyone who would like to report on games how I do would be invited to take on a load of the game previews and recaps.

If you are interested, drop me an email at mclay8823@yahoo.com.

No comments: