Make your presence felt

You can leave your comment or read what other KU fans have to say by clicking 'Comments' at the end of each article.

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Offseason Fun

It saddens me to say that the KU Athletic season has come to a close, but that does not mean the end of new posts on Kutztown University Vital Sports!

Throughout the summer, I will be working on previews for the 2008-09 seasons and posting all kinds of fun statistical information. When I have some other free time, I will do more player profiles, similar to the ones I did for the likes of Mercedes Van Wagner, Rachel Weidensaul, and David Ben.

If you have any information or article requests, feel free to leave comments on the articles or email me at mclay8823@yahoo.com. If you are interested in contributing to the site, you can express your interest via email as well.

Be sure to check back throughout the summer for the latest on Kutztown University Athletics!

No comments: