Make your presence felt

You can leave your comment or read what other KU fans have to say by clicking 'Comments' at the end of each article.

Monday, February 11, 2008

Amusing photos for the entire family

I would never want to be accused of being too serious on here. So, here are some amusing photos from women's action earlier this year. I'm sure certain players who will go nameless* will not be pleased by this post, but hey, that's what you get for making silly faces. At least that's my stance. Yes, that's what I'm going with. Enjoy.

*May or not be Claire Sitarz & Rachel Weidensaul





"Rachel! How many times do I need to explain to you that you can save a bunch of money on your car insurance by switching to Geico!"












"Are you kidding me, Malouf?! I'm trying to play basketball and you're going to come at me with lies. Progressive is clearly cheaper and covers a broader range of insurance needs for the average American."













"Lady? What are you doing?!! OMG!! Zombie Attack!!!!"









"Referee Joe lines up at linebacker for the Refs, while quarterback Janet Malouf gets set to take the snap."












"If this picture ends up on the internet, I will kill Mike."

No comments: